Almond Coconut Chocolate Drops
Another great one from our great paleo pal George at http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/!!!
1. First melt your ghee in a mixing bowl in the microwave
2. Next add your almond butter to that bowl and mix well and then place back in the microwave for about 60 seconds more to soften it to make it more moldable
3. Mix in the salt and coconut and ensure an even distribution of all ingredients
4. Once mixed, line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper and roll the dough like almond butter into little balls, between 1/2 inch or 1 inch
5. Place on the sheet and put in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to let the almond butter set
6. In a sauce pan over low heat or a double broiler, melt your chocolate chips
7. Dip your almond butter balls in the chocolate, you can just dip half or the hole thing and then place back on your parchment paper
8. Once all is dipped and back on your baking sheet, place back in the refrigerator for about an hour so everything solidifies. Remove and enjoy
Caveman Feast includes 200+ paleo recipes from George, the Civilized Caveman!