1. Brown chicken thighs in a frying pan (remove skin if you’d prefer). Add to crockpot.
2. Slice chorizo and fry in the same pan for 2-3 minutes. Add to crockpot.
3. Slice zucchinis and add to crockpot.
4. Divide cauliflower into small florets and add to crockpot.
5. Add Brussels sprouts to crockpot.
6. Season with salt
7. Pour a can of chopped tomatoes over the chicken and vegetables.
8. Cook on High for 3-4 hours.
Note: The poster used some baby corn in the recipe, hence the corn in the picture.