Apple Cinnamon Coconut Flour Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Blend the coconut oil with the honey. Blend in each egg one at a time, along with the vanilla extract. The coconut oil may curdle, but that’s ok.
3. Fold in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. It may clump a bit, but just use a wire whisk to whip the mixture about 10 times, or until the batter smooths out.
4. Fold in the apple (including any juice that may have come out), nuts, and raisins.
5. Lightly grease 12 paper muffin cups with coconut oil. Place one into each cup of a 12-cup muffin tin. Divide the batter evenly amongst each cup and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.