Bacon-Wrapped Pork Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce
1. Pulse parsley, garlic, and spices together in a food processor.
2. Add in white wine vinegar and water and pulse again to blend.
3. While processor is running slowly drizzle in olive oil until fully emulsified — set aside.
4. Cut your pork tenderloins into 12 equally sized medallions, about 2″ in thickness.
5. Carefully wrap each medallion with a slice of bacon allowing the slice to overlap about an inch. Trim off excess if you need to and use in an omelet later!
6. Using metal skewers thread 3 bacon-wrapped medallions together. Using 2 skewers next to each other instead of one helps them stay stable. You should get 4 skewers total with 3 medallions on each.
7. Brush chimichurri sauce all over pork.
8. Grill and cover over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes a side (including bacon-wrapped sides). You will grill for a total of 16 minutes, brushing with chimichurri sauce as you rotate them. Serve with any extra chimichurri sauce on the side.
I like to serve a skewer on top of a bed of greens with some extra sauce and some sliced avocado on the side. Enjoy!