Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops and Grilled Peaches
1) Begin by whisking together balsamic vinegar,olive oil, rosemary, honey, and salt and pepper, reserve 1/4 of the mixture in a separate bowl (we will use this later for the peaches)
2) Place cleaning pork chops in a ziploc bag add, marinade and shake to coat the meat. Let meat marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours (the longer the better)
3) Once pork has marinaded place on a greased grill ( I used my handy George Foreman grill), grill for about 4-6 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked
4) Using a pastry brush, brush the peaches with the reserved marinade, place peaches under a broiler or face down on grill, the peaches cook very quickly so let sit for 30-60 seconds or until peaches are slightly charred and soft.
5) Serve each pork chop with two peach halves and enjoy!