Beasty BBQ Baby Back Ribs
This one is from our friend and partner George at http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/!!!
1. Combine all of your spices together in a mixing bowl and mix well
2. Cut your ribs into sizes that are manageable in your crock pot, I have the crock pot listed above and only have to cut them in half so I had two rib slabs
3. If you have the silver lining on the ribs remove it before applying your rub
4. Apply your dry rub generously to your ribs and tightly wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least an hour but feel free to leave it for a couple of days to absorb all that flavor
5. Place your ribs bone side down in the crockpot stacked on top of each other and place 1/8 Cup water in the bottom to get the cooking process started
6. Set your crock-pot on low and cook for 8 hours
7. If you are around, every hour or so rotate your ribs so that they continue to self baste each other with one on top of the other
8. Around hour 7 or 8, using a basting brush generously lather on the Beasty BBQ sauce (http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/2011/06/beasty-bbq-sauce.html) and leaving the ribs in the pot for however long it takes to warm the sauce up
Caveman Feast includes 200+ paleo recipes from George, the Civilized Caveman!