Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add blueberries and cinnamon. Cook blueberries down for 5 minutes. Drain juices and set aside to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat coconut cream, coconut butter, sap, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest with an electric mixer.
4. Add all of your dry ingredients and continue to blend until smooth.
5. Line the bottom of a spring-form pan with parchment paper. Spread your blueberries out as evenly as possible.
6. Top blueberries with batter and even out with a spatula.
7. Bake cake for 40-45 minutes or until the center is completely set.
8. Allow cake to cool on a wire rack and then turn over. Decorate with extra melted coconut butter and fresh blueberries!
**Note: If you do not want to use both coconut cream and coconut butter you can simply use 3 tbsp. of unsalted pastured butter.