Bok Choy & Kelp Noodle Bowl with Cilantro-Cream Sauce
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat. Bring liquid to a boil, then simmer until liquid has thickened. About 10-15 minutes.
2. Once thickened, remove from heat and stir in cilantro and green onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. In another large skillet heat bacon fat over medium heat. Add remaining garlic and leeks. Cook until leeks are tender.
4. Add bok choy, dried thyme, salt and pepper, and combine until bok choy begins to wilt.
5. Rinse kelp noodles under cool water and add them to bok choy. Mix well.
6. Add cream sauce and place lid over skillet. Allow to continue cooking until kelp noodles are softened to your liking.