Bolognese sauce with cauliflower ‘rice’
1. Brown one onion in olive oil until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the mince and cook until browned. Add the tomatoes and a little salt and pepper and herbs to taste.
3. Process the cauliflower in the food processor until broken down to rice sized pieces.
4. Brown the other onion in olive oil in a frying pan until translucent. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender.
5. Serve sauce on top of rice garnished with some fresh basil and a sprinkle of Parmesan!