Brussels Sprout Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash the brussels sprouts and remove any dingy, brown leaves. Use a sharp knife to trim the stem up to the base of the outermost leaves. Pull the leaves off and trim the stem down again to pull off another layer of leaves. Do this until you get down to the paler green wrinkled core. You can discard the cores or save them for use in other recipes. (Make sure you trim the stem very close to the leaves because any thick stem on the leaf will not get crispy when you roast it.)
3. Place leaves in a large bowl.
4. With hands or a wooden spoon, massage oil, lemon juice and salt into the leaves.
5. Spread leaves on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes until leaves are browned and crispy (note they will shrink considerably).