From our friend Felicity at http://flicksweddingweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/!
1. Marinate chicken pieces in garlic, garamasala, coriander, cumin, chili, and paprika with 1/4 cup coconut cream. Leave in fridge for 1-2 hours covered.
2. Melt ghee, add can of tomatoes, tomato paste, cardamom pods and cinnamon stick. Boil rapidly and stir for 20minutes or until the sauce thickens.
3. Reduce heat to a simmer and add chicken. Stir occasionally.
4. Once chicken is cooked, stir through remaining coconut cream. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Note: Remove cinnamon stick and cardamom pods once finished cooking.