Cheeseburger Bacon Roll
1. Follow the pictorial above and make a 6×6 bacon weave.
2. In a bowl, mix up ground beef with 2 Tbsp. Italian sausage seasoning.
3. Make one large patty, the size of the bacon weave.
4. Cover the patty with cheese (shredded cheese works best) and then roll into a log.
5. Set the cheeseburger roll on the bacon weave at a diagonol and roll.
6. Line jelly roll pan with foil and set a baking rack in the pan. Place cheeseburger roll on rack.
7. Bake at 400°F for 50-60 minutes or until internal temp is 165°F.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes then slice into 1 1/2-2 inch slices.
9. Serve with a side of veggies and enjoy!