Chicken and sweet potato salad with apple and avocado
1. Cook chicken cubes on medium high until cooked through. Transfer to a plate to cool.
2. Place sweet potatoes in large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for three min. Add frozen corn and cook for an additional 1 or 2 min. or until the sweet potatoes are cooked through.
3. Toast pumpkin seeds in dry skillet over medium high heat 3 to 4 min. or until seeds begin to pop. transfer to a plate to cool.
4. Combine apple, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in large bowl. Stir in sweet potatoes, corn, and oil, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Stir in chicken and pumpkin seeds.
5. Add in avocado just before serving!!
6. Enjoy and modify to your own liking!