Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add diced bacon to a Lodge skillet (or any oven safe skillet) over medium flame
- While bacon is cooking, cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and add to the pan to brown.
- When chicken is seared, add 1 cup of homemade chicken broth to pan.
- Add cubed sweet potato pieces and brussel sprouts which have been cut into quarters
- Add cayenne, salt & pepper. Stir.
- Put skillet into over for approx. 20-25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender
- Plate & Serve!