Choco-Cherry Upside Down Banana Bread
1) Start with the dirty work–pit all your cherries and chop them roughly. Set aside.
2) Whisk all your dry ingredients–EXCEPT THE COCOA POWDER AND COCONUT MILK–together. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add the mashed bananas. Add the dry ingredients a bit at a time until well blended.
3) Spread the cherries out on the bottom of a greased loaf pan. Add 2/3 of the batter.
4) To the other third of the batter still in the bowl, add the 2 T of cocoa and 1 T of coconut milk. Pour the chocolate batter into the pan and swirl with a knife.
5) Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Cool completely, then CAREFULLY remove the loaf from the pan and serve Cherry-Side-Up. Enjoy!!