Choco Coco Ice Cream
1. Heat coconut cream over a low heat until it begins to simmer
2. While cream is heating, whisk yolks, honey and vanilla in a bowl
3. Once cream is heated, slowly add a spoon full at a time to the yolk mixture while whisking until all cream is incorporated
4. Return mixture to saucepan and heat until custard becomes thick and covers back of spoon
5. Add cocoa and whisk until completely incorporated
6. Place in bowl, cover with cling film so it doesn’t form a film on top and place in fridge until cooled
7. Using your ice cream maker, pour custard in once machine is moving.
8. After about 30 mins (depending on your machine) it should be thick soft serve consistency, remove and put into a container and place in fridge or eat straight away!