Chocolate Banana Coconut Custard
Simple, low-sugar and no-bake thick custard decadence. I highly recommend using a strong flavored coconut oil such as Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil.
- Mash banana with fork until creamy.
- Add almond butter, stir until well incorporated.
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract, briskly mix using small wire whisk. (Use your muscles here to really smooth out the mixture with any remaining banana chunks.)
- Add cacao powder, whisk again and until thoroughly mixed.
- If craving something a bit sweeter, add in small amount of sweetener of choice. (I skip this part as I like the level of sweetness the banana already gives it)
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 mins to allow coconut oil to set and thicken the mixture.