Chocolate Ice Cream
1. Heat the coconut milk and maple syrup/honey in medium pan until it simmers.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for a couple minutes then remove from heat.
3. Stir in cocoa until fully incorporated.
4. Cool mixture to room temperature, about 1 hour.
5. Stir in salt and vanilla.
6. Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and follow the instructions for your machine.
Follow instructions 1 to 5. Instead of pouring mixture into ice cream maker, pour into a dish, cover and put in the refrigerator until fully chilled. Serve in a beautiful stemmed dish.