Cinnamon Parsnip Cookies with Coconut Butter Drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel and dice your parsnips. Steam them for about 10 minutes or until soft. In a food processor combine parsnips with cinnamon and blend until smooth.
3. Add vanilla, eggs, and oil to parsnip puree and mix well with beaters.
4. In a larger bowl combine all dry ingredients — almond meal, baking soda, salt, and spice.
5. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
6. Using a tablespoon as measure spoon dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake cookies for 20-25 minutes then allow to cool.
8. Once cookies are cool — melt your coconut butter and drizzle it on top!!