Coconut, sultana and apple muffins
This is an adaptation of Coconut Flour Muffins by 21 day Sugar Detox (http://the21daysugardetox.com)
I’m not so keen on giving up sweetness altogether though, so I added a bunch of yummy bits.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C. Line a 12 hole muffin pan with patty cases.
2. Whisk eggs, then mix in milk, melted coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
3. Sift in the coconut flour and baking powder.
4. Stir in the sultanas, and divide batter between cases.
5. Arrange the slices of apple into the tops of the muffins.
6. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.