Creamy Baked Scallops
1. Preheat oven to 475 Degrees F
2. In a small baking dish, preferably a glass pyrex about 8 x 8 arrange the scallops evenly spaced along the bottom and set aside
3. Saute the onions over medium-high heat in the cooking oil/spray of your choice until the onions start to turn opaque. Turn down the heat to medium-low.
4. Add Garlic and mix
5. Now add the tomato sauce and coconut milk and mix well. Also add the oregano and pepper (the amount is up to you for your taste buds)
6. Pour the mixture over the scallops in the baking dish.
7. Cover with the chopped tomatoes.
8. Place in oven and cook until the tomatoes start to brown and the sauce is bubbling. Should take about 10 minutes for medium sized scallops to cook through.
9. Remove from the oven, serve in a bowl and enjoy
Caveman Feast includes 200+ paleo recipes from George, the Civilized Caveman!