Crispy Coconut Kale
1. In a large bowl, mix roughly chopped kale with coconut milk and salt to taste. Let sit for about a half hour at room temperature.
2. Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat; melt 3-4 Tbl. coconut oil and let it get hot.
3. Add kale to pan, mixing well to coat.
4. Cook kale for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until kale is wilted and has turned from bright green to slightly darker in color.
5. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook kale, stirring often, until it is crispy around the edges, but not burnt.
Note: The kale will be very juicy from the coconut oil. I find this delicious, but if you prefer less “juice,” use a slotted spoon to remove cooked kale from oil and drain on paper towels before consuming.