Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls
1. Blanch the cabbage leaves by placing them in a pot of boiling salted water for about 2 min. until leaves start to soften. Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
2. Pop cauliflower and onion in food processor until it looks like rice to speed up the process.
3. Combine in a bowl the stock, onion, ground beef, cauliflower, and egg and season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
4. Place the soft cabbage leaves on a flat surface and fill each one with 1/12 of the meat mixture near the base of the leaves.
5. Fold the sides of the leaves and roll them on themselves to close up the mixture inside. Transfer roll into crock pot.
6. Prepare the sauce by combining the tomato sauce with the lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over top of rolls in crock pot.
7. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.