Curried Chicken Fingers
- Whisk the eggs in a medium sized bowl.
- On a plate, combine the desiccated coconut, curry powder and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
- One by one, dip the chicken strips into the coconut mixture, then into the eggs, and into the coconut mixture again. Make sure they get a good coating every time. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet or frying pan, arrange the chicken strips into the pan. Don’t worry if they don’t all fit at once, in that case you can just bake another batch after the first one is done.
- As soon as the chicken is in the pan, reduce heat to medium-low.
- After 5 minutes, turn the chicken with tongs. Fry for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- Line a bowl with some kitchen paper and transfer the chicken strips into the bowl to absorb excess fat.
- Serve while still warm and enjoy!