Dark chocolate Almond Butter Cups
- Prepare your muffin tin with the liners. I like to spritz the liners with a touch of olive oil natural cooking spray so they peel off the cup easily when eating.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the dark chocolate to the melted butter and melt on medium low heat until smooth.
- For a little extra sweetness you can stir in the Stevia packets. (This takes some of the bitterness out of the dark chocolate)
- Drop a small spoonful of melted chocolate into each liner, making sure to use a spoon or small spatula to coat the sides of the liner all around.
- Drop about a teaspoon or so of almond butter inside each cup.
- Spoon the remaining melted chocolate into each cup, covering the almond butter.
- Lick the spoon clean so you don’t waste ANY chocolate!
- Put in freezer for about an hour and enjoy! Keep refrigerated.
Makes about 18 cups.