Dark Chocolate Mini Coconut Cups
1. In small glass dish melt together ghee and coconut oil.
2. Gently mix in cacao powder 1 Tbsp. at a time.
3. Add a pinch of Celtic sea salt and stevia.
4. Spoon evenly in lined mini-muffin pan.
5. Add 1/2 tsp. shredded coconut in the center of each.
6. Freeze until hard then transfer to sealed container.
Coconut oil and ghee are solid but soft at room temperature and in the summer months may actually melt. These little gems are best right out of the freezer and will melt very quickly in your hands. The best technique when eating them, is to take a bite and savor it, letting the chocolate slowly melt in your mouth (not in your hands).