Honey-Lemon Glazed Pork Tenderloin Medallions
1. Heat a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
2. Season the meat with salt and lots of pepper.
3. Heat the oil and butter in the skillet until the butter melts, then add the seasoned pork pieces. Brown on the first side, then flip and brown on the second side.
4. When the pork is about 90% done, add the garlic into the bottom of the pan and cook until fragrant, tossing the meat with the garlic, about 2 min.
5. Add the honey and lemon juice. Toss the pork in the honey and lemon, and cook until the juice is nearly evaporated and a thick sauce glosses the meat.