Kale and Butternut Squash Breakfast Hash
1. Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan or cast iron skillet over med/high heat.
2. Add butternut squash and saute for several minutes until the squash is slightly browned.
3. Turn heat down to low/med and add the onion, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook for 5-10 minutes until squash begins to soften.
4. Add the kale and continue cooking, another 5-10 minutes, until kale is cooked, squash is tender, and onions are caramelized.
1. Add cooked sausage, ground meat, or bacon to the hash during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
2. Top with fried eggs. Cook eggs directly in hash, over med heat, by making a few holes in the veggies and dropping in your eggs. Cover pan until eggs are cooked as desired.
3. Add chopped avocado for serving.