Lemony Garlic-Rosemary Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine your minced garlic and chopped rosemary.
3. Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry. Place them in a baking pan. I used a glass one.
4. Gently peel skin away from chicken, without taking it completely off.
5. Using your fingers, put 1/4 of the garlic/rosemary mixture between the skin and place a lemon round on top of the “mixture” still between the skin.
6. Sprinkle the top of the skin with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes and/or until juices run clear.