Mini Beet Pancakes
In a blender, combine beets, apple and eggs. Process until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt and process until incorporated.
- Heat a small amount of the coconut oil in a frying pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon of the batter into the hot pan to make a pancake. Repeat 3-4 times to make more pancakes at once.
- After about a minute, quickly flip the pancakes using a spatula. Cook for another minute on the other side, until browned. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Repeat with the rest of the coconut oil (heating about 1/2 – 1 tsp coconut oil at a time) and the rest of the batter until finished. This will make around 40-50 pancakes.