1. Remove sausage links from casing, crumble up, and cook in a small frying pan with shallot until shallot becomes tender and translucent.
2. While the sausage is cooking, beat the eggs in a small bowl with garlic powder, italian seasoning and desired amount of salt & pepper.
3. Once sausage is browned and shallots are cooked, remove them from the pan with a slotted spoon.
4. Melt a small amount of coconut oil in the same pan and then add your egg mixture
* it’s important to use a small pan because your frittaco is going to end up being the same size as your pan *
5. Cook your eggs on medium-low heat for about 2 minutes. Don’t stir them!
6. Flip your eggs over using a spatula. It’s a little tricky at first, but I have complete faith in you.
7. Once your eggs are cooked through slide them onto a plate and top with sausage and remaining ingredients.
8. Fold that baby in half and eat it!