Paleo Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Steps to crEATe:
1) Heat oven to 350. Grease a 12 muffin tin with coconut oil, set aside.
2) In large mixing bowl, mix dry ingredients. Set aside.
3) Beat eggs. Mash bananas. Chop dates.
4) Combine eggs and the rest of the wet ingredients with dry mix and hand mix for 2 minutes, making sure all the flour is dissolved.
5) Fold in chocolate chips.
6) Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin compartments and sprinkle a few more chocolate chips on top.
7) Bake for 18 minutes at 350.