Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
1. Mix together coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a whisk.
2. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and pumpkin puree.
3. Gradually add the coconut flour mixture to the egg mixture as you whisk the ingredients together until well combined.
4. Heat coconut oil or butter over medium-low heat until melted.
5. Spoon the batter into the pan in whatever size you prefer. The batter is thick, so you can shape them with the spoon. They do not bubble like regular pancakes, so keep an eye on them to make sure they’re done on one side, then flip. They should need several minutes for each side.
6. Check the edges to see if they’re done. No raw batter should show.
7. Serve with maple syrup, fruit, butter, or plain.