Pecan and Peach Encrusted Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat together egg, oil, and sherry (or water). Add ginger and garlic powder to taste.
3. Dip the chops in the mixture and then coat evenly with the pecans.
4. Arrange pork chops in a single layer in a glass baking dish coated with additional oil.
5. Arrange peach slices on top and around the chops.
6. Bake for 30 min., turn, and bake until tender, about 20 min. longer.
*Suggested side-dish – Lemon butter brussel sprouts