Pizza Stuffed Zucchini Boat
1. In small skillet cook ground beef with Italian sausage seasoning. Drain and set aside.
2. Slice large zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside.
3. In small bowl, mix, parmesan cheese, red sauce, black olives, tomatoes, pizza seasoning.
4. Add ground beef mixture to cheese mixture and fill zucchini boats.
5. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
6. Garnish with a little more sauce and a few sprinkles of the parmesan cheese blend.
7. If you are proper you can eat with a knife & fork. If not, use your hands!