Prosciutto & Asparagus Pizza
For Pizza Crust:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients (eggs, oil, and milk) together and then add to dry ingredients.
- Mix until well blended.
- Grease pizza pan lightly with some coconut oil and spread dough out. Bake w/o any toppings for 15-20 minutes.
Now for the Toppings
- Mix minced garlic and 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a small bowl.
- After trimming the asparagus toss spears with the additional tbsp. of oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Once crust is out of oven, brush your garlic/oil mixture over crust.
- Turn oven heat up to 425 degrees.
- Top crust with spears, fanning them out as you go.
- Sprinkle top with prosciutto and cheese if you desire.
- Bake entire pizza for another 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve!