Almond Flour Muffins2013-01-20
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a muffin tin.
Mix dry ingredients together well. Add wet ingredients and mix.
Scoop into muffin tins (about 1/2 to 2/3 full) and bake for about 15 – 20 minutes, until the muffins spring back to a gentle touch.
Let cool a few minutes in the tins, then gently remove and let cool on a cooling rack. Serve with plenty of grassfed ghee or butter.
Makes 1 dozen muffins.
- 2 cups almond flour (almond meal)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil, gently melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Alcohol free liquid stevia to taste – about 1 – 2 droppers full, or a half cup coconut sugar or other natural sugar of choice
- Optional: Add a handful of berries of choice
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe