- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup grated zucchini, water squeezed out
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two mini bread loaf pans.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients besides zucchini in a stand mixer and beat on medium for about 2 minutes. Alternatively, combine in a large bowl and whisk together vigorously.
- Add zucchini and mix until combined.
Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix until incorporated.
- Pour batter into loaf pans.
Bake for 32-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Transfer bread out of loaf pan and cool on wire rack.