Apple Cinnamon Raisin Cookie Clusters2012-09-27
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine eggs, syrup, apple sauce, and vanilla in a bowl and mix well with a hand mixer.
3. Add in almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and a dash of salt and continue mixing.
4. After melting your butter over the stove, pour into mixture and keep mixing until everything is evenly combined.
5. Fold in your raisins using a spatula.
6. Drop balls of cookie dough (about 1-2 tbsp sized) onto stonewear bar pan or greased cookie sheet and bake for 18 min.
7. Remove from oven and let them cool. Enjoy to the fullest, store extras in fridge.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/3 maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup organic/grass-fed butter (or coconut oil)
- 1.5 cups of raisins
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 tspn baking powder
- dash of salt
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe