Apricot Dijon Chicken2012-09-05
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Spray Crockpot with oil.
2. Rinse thighs and put in whole, or diced. Your choice.
3. Add apricots, mustard and coconut aminos.
5. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
6. Crumble bacon on top.
7. Serve over veggies. I chose sauteed zucchini, but I think broccoli or cauliflower would be a good choice.
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe