- 1 lb Bacon... diced
- 1 small Sweet Potato. .. julienned
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced Scallions...green and white parts
- 2 Garlic Cloves. .. minced
- 1/2 handful Freeze Dried Ginger
- 4 tbs Coconut Aminos
- 12 Eggs...whisked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 450
- In a large oven-proof skillet saute bacon and sweet potato until bacon is crispy.
- Add spinach…scallions…garlic…ginger and aminos. Cook until spinach begins to wilt.
- If desired…add salt and pepper to eggs and pour over spinach mixture.
- Cook on low until edges of frittata are fluffy and dry.
Place in preheated oven for about 5 minutes until frittata is cooked through and top is golden.