This is the only quiche I make anymore. I make it every couple of weeks. We eat it for any meal. It’s a bacon lover’s dream!
- 10 eggs
- ~3 oz. canadian bacon
- 1/2 lb bacon (nitrate and hormone free, uncured), cooked and broken into pieces
- a couple handfuls of spinach leaves
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan or 9 inch deep pie dish with coconut oil or bacon grease.
- Whisk ten eggs.
- Add a small amount of pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder into the eggs. This picture shows how much a use. It’s probably close to 1 tsp for each one.
- Tear or cut up the spinach leaves.
- Cut up the canadian bacon.
- Put the bacon pieces, canadian bacon, and spinach leaves into the greased dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over it.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the center is no longer jiggly.