- 6 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- ¼-1/2 cup Paleo Mayo
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 tsp Paleo Ranch Dressing
- Sea Salt, to taste
- 3 slices crispy, cooked Bacon, chopped into tiny bits
- Smoked Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add ¼ cup mayo, mustard, ranch dressing, and salt to the bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, mixing all ingredients together. If the mixture is too dry, ad more mayo. Combine until mostly smooth.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into a pastry bag or ziplock bag. Snip off the corner and pipe the mixture into the eggs. Alternately, just spoon the mixture into the eggs.
- Sprinkle paprika on the tops of the eggs, then sprinkle the bacon bits on top.
- Serve cold.