- Jalapeno pepper
- Sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- White vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350° F *
- Rinse the chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Slice the jalapeno peppers into thin strips (alter the amount depending on your spice tolerance).
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, jalapeno, sea salt, and cumin.
- Add the chicken and coat with the sauce.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Wrap each chicken piece in bacon (I used about 1/2 a strip of bacon per piece of chicken).
- Use toothpicks or skewers to hold the bacon in place.
- Bake at 350° F for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
*You can cook these on the grill instead of in the oven to add some smoky flavor!