Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf2011-09-13
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay bacon on a cookie sheet, overlapping slightly.
In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. On a piece of parchment paper, shape the beef mixture into a loaf approximately 14\” long (or long enough to be the same length as the bacon all laid out). Carefully turn the loaf, centered, onto the bacon. Fold the ends of the bacon over the loaf and roll the entire thing over so that the bacon ends are down.
Cook for 60-70 minutes, or until cooked through. Let it sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 3 heaping tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 teaspoons oregano, 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; pinch red pepper flakes; pinch nutmeg
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe