Bacon Wrapped Pigs ON a Blanket2012-07-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1.) Heat oven to 350°. In 12-compartment muffin tin, wrap one slice of bacon around each compartment (enough to finish bacon package).
2.) Add shredded carrots and sweet potatoes to medium sauce pan with a pinch of sea salt. Steam/sauté for 5-8 minutes.
3.) Add dry ingredients to large mixing bowl. Sift.
4.) In separate small bowl, beat eggs, add oil.
5.) Add eggs and oil to dry ingredients, mix together. Add honey. Add sweet potatoes and carrots. Mix all ingredients together to form a batter.
6.) Pour batter in the MIDDLE of the bacon strips, about ½ of the way up. Repeat for each strip/compartment.
7.) Bake for 20 minutes.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1/8 cup potato starch/baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. Applegate Farms Bacon
- 4 eggs
- 5 Tbsp. coconut oil (or 2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter)
- 5 Tbsp. honey, raw/unfiltered
- 1 cup sweet potato, shredded (1 small sized)
- 2/3 cup carrot, shredded ( 1 medium sized)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe