Bacon-Wrapped Pork Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce2012-05-16
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Pulse parsley, garlic, and spices together in a food processor.
2. Add in white wine vinegar and water and pulse again to blend.
3. While processor is running slowly drizzle in olive oil until fully emulsified — set aside.
4. Cut your pork tenderloins into 12 equally sized medallions, about 2\” in thickness.
5. Carefully wrap each medallion with a slice of bacon allowing the slice to overlap about an inch. Trim off excess if you need to and use in an omelet later!
6. Using metal skewers thread 3 bacon-wrapped medallions together. Using 2 skewers next to each other instead of one helps them stay stable. You should get 4 skewers total with 3 medallions on each.
7. Brush chimichurri sauce all over pork.
8. Grill and cover over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes a side (including bacon-wrapped sides). You will grill for a total of 16 minutes, brushing with chimichurri sauce as you rotate them. Serve with any extra chimichurri sauce on the side.
I like to serve a skewer on top of a bed of greens with some extra sauce and some sliced avocado on the side. Enjoy!
- For the Chimichurri Sauce: 2 c. fresh parsley, 4 garlic cloves, 1/2 tsp. black pepper, 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp. sea salt, 1/4 c. white wine vinegar, 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp. water
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 lb. each
- 12 slices of bacon
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe