Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops and Grilled Peaches2012-05-21
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 0m
1) Begin by whisking together balsamic vinegar,olive oil, rosemary, honey, and salt and pepper, reserve 1/4 of the mixture in a separate bowl (we will use this later for the peaches)
2) Place cleaning pork chops in a ziploc bag add, marinade and shake to coat the meat. Let meat marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours (the longer the better)
3) Once pork has marinaded place on a greased grill ( I used my handy George Foreman grill), grill for about 4-6 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked
4) Using a pastry brush, brush the peaches with the reserved marinade, place peaches under a broiler or face down on grill, the peaches cook very quickly so let sit for 30-60 seconds or until peaches are slightly charred and soft.
5) Serve each pork chop with two peach halves and enjoy!
- 3 center-cut pork loin chops, 3 peaches sliced in half with pit removed,
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp of chopped rosemary, 1/2 tbsp of honey, salt and pepper as needed
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe