- 3 bananas mashed
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- a 1/2 cup of Nikki's Coconut Butter MacadamiNut Cookie flavor
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon and sift until everything is mixed thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, then add vanilla extract, bananas and coconut butter. Mix well.
- Combine all the ingredients and fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture into muffin liners in pan. (Or into loaf pan and bake for 20 minutes)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let the muffins cool for about 2-3 minutes and enjoy!