From our friend Felicity at http://flicksweddingweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/!
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Spray olive oil in the muffin tin and place proscuitto on the bottom , and bacon around the sides of each muffin spot.
3. Place mushroom slice, two halves of cherry tomato and a piece of parsley in each muffin tin.
4. Crack open an egg on each muffin and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- 12 eggs
- 6 strips of bacon cut lengthways to make 12 strips
- 12 bits of proscuitto to fill bottom of muffin tins
- 12 cherry tomatos halved
- 12 slices of mushroom
- 12 large pieces of flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper